You all are very familiar to the Android app WhatsApp. You know that WhatsApp is a free application that can be downloaded to all Android phones and smartphones. You can send free messages, videos and audios to all your friends and relatives all around the world without paying a single penny. All your pictures and videos are saved in your phone gallery so that you can watch if you want to review it later. This application is only available for Android and smartphones, but we have explained you in our previous post about WhatsApp for PC. And now today we have came to give you guidelines about how you can get WhatsApp for Mac.
Features of WhatsApp
1. Send Messages: You can chat and send messages to your friends anywhere in the world.
2. Multiple Message: It allows to send multiple messages to a single person at a single time period.
3. Multiple Friends: You can also send single message to your multiple friends and relatives at a particular time period.
4. Create Group: You can create various groups like friends group, family group and college group.
5. Conversation history: It allows you to send your conversation history to your friends.
6. You can change the WhatsApp chat wallpaper whenever you want.
7. Make back-ups of your WhatsApp conversations.
8. Use the Enter key to send WhatsApp messages.
9. Profile Picture: It allows you to choose a WhatsApp profile picture.
10. Status: You can change your WhatsApp status.
Download WhatsApp For Mac
Before we start explaining you the process of getting WhatsApp for Mac, we guide to have a backup of all your documents. There may be a possibility that while downloading WhatsApp, your documents may lost or get destroyed, “It is just assumed”. Also have a habit to use a well known backup software to backup all your documents and stuff. So without taking much of your time, let us start the process of downloading WhatsApp for Mac. Process is just same as Line App for PC.
1. First and initial step is to download Bluestack (Android Emulator) to your Mac. This would help you to make fool to the app store that you are downloading WhatsApp for mobile not for Mac
2. Have patient and take rest until you install Bluestacks to your Mac.
3. As you get emulator to your Mac, search for the WhatsApp for Mac in app store.
4. Click and select the app that you want to download to your Mac. And wait until you get it download and install.
5. Finally you will see that WhatsApp for Mac has been installed. Start enjoying by sending message, picture and videos to your friends and relative free of cost all over the world.
Verify and Configure
- As you have downloaded WhatsApp for Mac, Just open it an agree to the terms and conditions asked by it.
- Next you have to enter your country code and then your mobile number that you like to use in your or with WhatsApp.
- After that WhatsApp will send you a verification code to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the 6 digit verification code when asked by them at the time for Verification.
- If you have not received the verification code, you have a another option of Call me option. In this option you will get a call from WhatsApp with your verification code.
- You just have type that code in and after that WhatsApp will be verified.
How do you like our post of WhatsApp for Mac from App for PC blog. You also give your idea and views, of having WhatsApp for Mac in another way, Just by commenting in the comment box. Have fun and start using WhatsApp for Mac, and enjoy sending messages and pictures to your friends and relatives.